Howard Miller Webster mantel clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $1723.70 each|
|25|| $1632.98 each|
|144|| $1551.32 each|
- Hand rubbed, Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers
- Presidential Collection clock with an arch molding on the top and two triangular, rare crotch mahogany overlays in front
- Intricate vine pattern and Presidential insignia on the dial
- Dentil molding on the base
- Impressive award to show your appreciation or congratulations
Arch molding crowns the case, and two triangular, rare crotch mahogany and movingue overlays accent the dial.
Impressive dial features intricate vine pattern and Presidential insignia.
Dentil molding trims the base, which is supported by round brass feet.
Durable bronze bushings.
High-precision, German-made, key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
An industry exclusive Duel-ratchet Winding Arbor ensures safe movement winding.
Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
Designed and assembled in the USA.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
11" x 18" x 6"
Country of Manufacture
H. 1" x W. 3" Engraved Plate on the back.